See this was super hard to come up with! I def won’t have 10 but I will have a couple! There are some books that did not wow me but some of the characters I really enjoyed! Lets get into it!
- City of Bones/ City Of ash (Simon, Izzy, Magnus)
- Magonia (Jason)
- Hannah Swenson Series (Norman, Lisa, Michelle)
- The Cruelty (The friend I can’t remember his name)
- Halewood (Ellery)
- Twilight (Jacob)
- All fall down (The gang)
- Under the Never Sky (Roar)
Let me Know In the comments what are some of your favorite characters in books that you did not enjoy!
Later books lovers!
So this was a fun video to make. This list will include both books that I have read and books that I want to read! All of these books take place in another country!
Books I have Read!
- Proof of lies and Lies that Bind
- Conspiracy of us series
- the 12 dares of Christa
- Infernal devices
- Anna and the french kiss and Isla and the happily ever after!
Books on my TBR:
- Between Shades of Grey
- Love and Gelato
- Dark days Pact
- Royally Lost
Let me know in the comments what other book set in different countries do you think I should read!
Spring is def a transitional reading season for me. So I have a bit of every genera on my list. I want to make a dent in these book so i have can find these books new homes and make room for the new books I will get at book con and book expo!!!
- Top ten
- Love Hate and other Filters
- The Sweetest kind of fate
- Tell me three things
- Keeping the moon
- Ash princess
- Fury born
- This Mortal Coil
- Children of blood and bone
- Heart of Iron
- The Hazel Wood
- Shadow run
Let me know in the comments what are some books on your spring TBR!
So I like this them a lot and i choose some books that have became my new favorites and some books that just let me down and did not make me like them or want to read more in this series!
- Geekerella: Such a prefect romance but with so much more including fandom love, a cute dog and tears both good and bad! I read this book in two sittings and adored it!
- Pushing the Limits: This was the first ever pure romance book I read. I loved it. I loved how gritty the story was and how realistic it was. I feel so hard for all these characters and became so invested! If you are not romance reader but looking to read more books def check out this author various series!
- The clockwork scarb: I love retellings focused on various holmes myths. I loved the set up of this series and the focus on the two female leads! I really need to read book 4 🙂 But it was such a fun read and it was unexpected how much I liked it!
- Vampire Academy: I swore off any vampire themed novel but this one book turned me around Between the strong female characters and the amazing world building I was hooked!
- Everland: This book was such a fun read. I loved turning the wendy/ peter pan myth on its head. I thought it was such a fun read and really need to re-read and cont. on 🙂
The not so good
6. The Glittering Court: I just was not invested in either the plot or the characters. It was hard to root for the characters. I felt that world was not strong and I really struggled to read it. I think i would have like this series more if it had a fantasy element in the world like fairies etc.
7. Shatter Me: Ya this book screamed “darkest minds” and I could not look past that to see the story. I am not the biggest paranormal story girl but i stoped listening 20% and never went back.
8. Until Friday Night: The almost unhealthy relationship between the two leads made me struggle to read this book!
9. The darkest mine: I really struggled with this book between both the plot and the characters. I really hated the lead and did not care about the plot and struggled through it! I do hope i will enjoy more books by this author in the future.
I really loved things middle grad book so much! It is set in NYC and I just loved it. I loved the whole book and just the kids were adorable. It made me so happy and will def be checking out the sequel!
Tell me in the comments what book surprise you in a good way or a bad way!
-This was super hard to compile. Most of these are from Harry potter but I do have some quotes from some of my favorite series!
- “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.”– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.”― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “Until the very end.”― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Tell the sun and stars hello for me
-Rick Riordan House Of Hades
8. Being a hero doesn’t mean you’re invincible, it just means you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed” Piper McLean, The Mark of Athena
9. “You could rattle the stars,” she whispered. “You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.”
Sarah J Mass: Thorne Of glass
10. “When it’s right, it’s simple.”
― Stephanie Perkins, Lola and the Boy Next Door
I know this video and list is not a big shock because I talk about my favorite series a lot. I actually do want to add some of these books to my TBR so I can re-read/re-list to them! But here are these series that I either love to re-read or want to re-read! They are all listed below and I gush in the video below!
- Harry potter! ( I am in the middle of my first read-read since 2007 and I am loving everything i am noticing and it has been so much fun)
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians!
- The Heroes of Olympus
- Kane Chronicles
- Magnus Chase
- Cinder Series!
- City of Bones
- Infernal Devices
- Pushing the Limits
- Thunder road series!
Let me know in the comments what are some of the books that you could re-read forever!!!!
Later book lovers!