So I always make this list, and I tend to fail ever year because I don’t check in often enough. I am going to try to be better in 2020 and here are the books the I hope to read by the end of 2020!’
- Traitors Prince by C.J Redwine
- Say you will remember me by Katie McGary
- Wonder Women by Leigh Bardgo
- SawKill Girls by Claire Legrand
- P.S I Still love you by Jenny Han
- Warrior In the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
Let me know in the comments what are some backlist titles that you will hopefully tackle before the end of 2020!
Later book lovers!!