I normally try to go into books I read with no major exceptions but here were some books that generally surpassed my exceptions in 2019! I chat more about them in the video bellow!
- The Fill in Boy Friend by Kassie West
- The Lying Woods by Ashely Elston
- Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Legendary By Stephanie Garber
- The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury
Let me know in the comments what are some of your most surprising reads in the comments!!
Later book lovers!!