So I have read about 150 books this year and I have found so many new authors. I tell you some of the standout authors that I will de try to read more books of in 2020!! I will chat through this list in the video below!!
Fave New Authors to me in 2019!
- Laura E. Weymouth: I read The Light Between worlds and really enjoyed it!.
- Ashley Elston: I read both the Lying Woods and 10 blind dates and found them to both be super fun reads and they both are high on my top reads of the year.
- Lizzy Mason: This another new authors that really struck me and I really enjoyed this hard hitting contemporary read. I found it to be super well crafted read!
- Maurene Goo: I actually read two books by this author and enjoyed both of them. I really found them to be fun fast pace reads that just put a smile on my face! I need to complete more of her books in 2020.
- Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka: I really enjoyed this writing duo in 2019. I not only liked the stories but also really enjoyed the romances as well and I am looking forward to more stories by them in 2020.
- Rin Chupeco: I read an early copy of her book Wicked as you Wish and I was blow away by this read and loved the fairytale themed novel. I def want to read Rin other series in the future.
- Kalyn Josephson: I was super impressed by this political themed fantasy novel. I thought this story was super fast pace and really loved the characters as well. I am dying for the sequel.
- Shea Ernshaw : I read both The wicked deep and also WinterWood and overall love both her mysteries and a creepy setting. I adored The Wicked deep and am excited to see future books by her.
- Annie Sullivan: This is a author that I simply adored her book. I loved both the setting and the characters and found her story to such a solid standalone and felt like it was such a solid read and really hope to read more by this author in the future.
- Shelby Mahurin: I really loved her book and found both characters, setting and time period to be super compelling, I am dying for book 2!
- Shannon Messenger: I am loving this Keeper of the lost Cities series, I am really adoring both the characters and the setting and the world, i hope to catch up on this series soon.