So I really hope the my reading flow keeps going into October. I normally love this month so much between both NYCC and just so many creepy books that I always try to read. I have been making much better progress on my Fall TBR as well, and I really am excited to see what I read this month and also see all the books I snag from NYCC!!
Time Wrap Ya book Club Books:
- Sky in the Deep
- Keeper of the lost cities: Neverseen
- The Hummingbird Dagger (Arc April 2020)
- Loki: Where Mischief Lies (Arc September 2019)
- The Good Thiefs (Arc August 2019)
- Winterwood (Arc November 2019)
- Tunnel of Bones (Owl crate Junior book)
- Sister of shows and light (ARC)
- The Map from here to there (Arc January 2020)
- The Bone Houses (Owl Crate book September)
- Two Dark Reigns ( Backlist Series)
- Archenemies (Backlist Series)
- The Beast (Arc October)
- Grace Year (Arc September)
- Grave Maidens (Arc December)
- Sam Saves the night (Arc October)
Let me know in the comments what is one book you are more excited to see me review. Also tell me what are some of your reads on your October TBR that you hope to tackle!
Later book lovers!!