Here are some of the february books that I read early and my brief thoughts and my star ratings! You can find full reviews on my blog closer on my blog or they will be posted soon!
Books I read early
- Four Dead Queens: 3.5 stars*
Thoughts: a compelling read but not something that wowed me. I would rec. you rent or borrow this book before you purchase it*
2. Comic will break your heart* 4 stars read
Thoughts: I really enjoyed this fandom themed Romeo and Juliet novel. I really liked both POV and found it to be a cute read! I would rec this read if you like geekerella or fangirl!
Books I am excited for!! (Authors I read before)
- Blood Spell by C.J Redwine
- Fame fate and the first kiss
- Warrior of the wild
- Rayne & Delilah’s Midnite Matinee
- The Last Life of Prince Lester
- Honor Bound
- That’s Not What I Heard
- The Shores Beyond Time
- Arlo Finch and the lake of the moon
New Authors to me:
- The Cerulean
- We set the dark on fire by Tehlor Kay Mejja
- Stolen time by Danielle Rollins
Let me know if any of these books on on your february TBR!!! Let me know your non-spoiler thoughts if you read them!
later book lovers!!