So like last year I always get sick in January! Always the same week as well. Unlike last year, this year it is not the flu but rather terrible case of laryngitis so if i do film a video for these posts these will be a tad late!
But at the moment I have:
Read 8 books
Listen 2 book
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson: BBC, PSRC * 4.5 stars
- Dream fall by Amy Plum 3 stars
- The Burning Maze 5 stars BBC *PSRC
- The Resoultions; BBC 4 Stars
- Thorne of Glass * Audiobook* BBLC* 4.5 Stars
- Girls of Paper and fire* BBLC* PSRC* 4 stars*
- Never contentened things * 3.5 stars*
- The Me I am meant to be* 3 stars*
- Shadow of the Fox *
- Fill in Boyfriend *4 stars* Audiobook!
I did get rather sick this month but I am pretty happy with all the books that I read. Let me know In the comments what are your top reads of the month!
My top reads are
- The Burning maze and Shadow of the fox!
Later book lovers!