So I really love making my reading goals every year and love to see how many I can accomplish! Lets see what Plans I have for this year!
- 150 books
- 12 audiobooks 🙂
Book Blogger goals:
- I would like 200 followers on my blog!
- I would like 400 followers on my book tube channel give me a follow
- I would like 1,000 followers on Instagram give me a follow
- Be more reading and blogging organized and use my Magical Monthly planner.
- Read 50 back list books (beat the backlist challenge)
- Participate in the TBR and beyond and pop sugar reading challenge this year (check out my videos early next month)
- Read and donate 50 books/arcs.
- Read more then half of my BEA and NYCC books
- Try and only buy 2 books a month (not including owl crate)
- Try and read 4 backlist owl crate books and stay up to date on 2019 owl crate books.
- Expand my reading tasts (Contemporary, Non-fiction and thriller)
- Listen to one audiobook a month
- Don’t rush my reading, it should be fun.
- Complete deathly hallows
- Complete the shadow cannon 🙂
- Complete top ten books I want to read and also my series I want to catch up on!
- Pick one book out of my TBR Jar each month!
I love making goals and I really hope I am able to follow all of these goals! Tell me your own goals in the comments
later book lovers!