So this post is a dual purpose post! I am here to announce that I will be hosting 2 readathons in may. I have many short books that I would love to read before the end of may and book con and book expo. I learned a very good lesson during my last bookathon reading shorter books will make the experience much better!
The dates of my readathons for the moment is! ( I will let you know if these dates change)
- May 14
- May 28
Longer books ( between 300 and 400 pages)
- top ten by Katie Cotugno ( 351)
- Fandom by Anna Day ( 406)
- Ship it by Britta Lundin (375)
- No Good dead by Goldy Moldavsky
4. My Lady’s Choosing by Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris (351) Play your way
5. Click’d by Tamara Ireland Stone ( 288)
6. Love hate and other filters by Samira Ahmed (278)
7. Genuine Fraud by e.lockhart (262)
8. Samantha Spinner and the super secret plans (232)
9. Breaking by Danielle Rollins (292)
10, Tell me three things by Julie Buxbaum (328)
11. Keeping the moon by Sarah Dessen ( 228)
12. The Sweetest kind of fate by Crystal Cestari (310)
13. The Little Big foot in the city by Jennifer Weiner ( 317)
Let me know in the comments what books you think I should try to tackle in these readathons and if you will be joining me!
Later book lovers!