So i feel like I read fewer books this month but I still read close to 11 books. The books I read this month were just so much longer so that may have been why it feels like I read fewer books! I also did not complete my short story collection! I will try to finish soon! I also have been listening to more audiobooks yay! I talk about them all in detail below!
Books I Read!
- To kill a kingdom: PSRC: Takes place at sea! 4 stars
- Lies that bind: PSRC: Sequel! 4 stars
- Raspberry Danish Murder: 3 Stars
- Daughter of a burning city: 3 stars
- Letters to the lost: Beat the backlist 4.5 stars
- More then we can tell: 4.5 stars
- Rebel with a cupcake: 4 Stars
- The HazleWood: 4 stars
- Shadow Run: Beat the Backlist 4 Stars
- Lumber Janes: Unicorn Power Beat the backlist: 4 stars
Books I listened todo!!
- Gemina: Backlist challenge: 5 stars (you really need to listen to this audiobook if you adore this series)
- To kill a kingdom
- Lies that bind
- More then we can tell
Not so great!!!
- Daughter of a burning city
- Raspberry Danish Murder
Let me know in the comments what books you read this month and what books were your favorite of the month!
Later book lovers!