I have so many books and really am having a hard time choosing what books to read and when. I want to read all the books and have said like 12 books in the above video! I am hoping to read between 5 and 8 books this month!
So my Top five books I hope to read this month:
- The dreadful tale of prospero redding
- one dark throne
- There’s is somebody inside your house
- Silver In the blood
Sarah top 3 reads this month
- My not so prefect life
- Alex and Eliza
- Dark Breaks the Dawn
Lets us know in the comments what book you are excited to read in september!
This was my best reading month I had in a while. I wound up finishing 13 books and listened to one whole book and started listening two other ones.
Here is all the books that I read:
- School for good and evil: 3 stars
- The secret history of us: 4 stars
- The great Shelby holmes meets her match: 4 stars
- If there’s no tommrow: 5 stats
- Warcross: 4 stars
- A Map to wreaked girls: 3 stars
- You plus me + us : 4 stars
- Masks of shadows: 3 stars
- The best kind of magic: 4.5 stars
- Jane unlimited: 4 stars
- Summoner: 4 stars
- The Littlest Bigfoot: 4 stars
- Take the key and lock her up: 3 stars
*most of these books have individual reviews and or video reviews on my channel*
I also finished listening to Harry potter and the chamber of the secrets and started listening to harry potter 3 and city of heavenly fire.
My top three books this month are:
If there is no tomorrow and The best kind of magic and Warcross
My lower book this month is a school for good and evil!
Let me know in the comments what is your favorite book that you read and why!