So book friends!
I love the month of august for many reasons! It is my birthday month. I am turning 30! I am getting so old but also it is the last full month I have off from student teaching. The fall will be crazy busy so I am planning on reading a lot this month especially focusing on arcs from book con and publishers.
Books from publishers I want to read:
- Mask of Shadows: ( comes out August 29)
- Silver in blood ( Came out July 6th)
Books from my Collection and or Book Con that I want to read:
- Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society Novel)
- School for Good and Evil (Series)
- A Map for Wreaked Girls ( Comes out august 15)
- If their is no tomorrow ( Comes out sept. 5th)
- Daughter of a Burning city
- One dark Throne (Comes out sept. 19)
- Warcross (Comes out Sept 12)
I may even read more books! But this is what I hope to complete! Let me know in the comments what Should I read first!
Later book lovers!