hi book friends,
I found out about this tag on owl crate and decide to make this my first tag for this channel ever! I have read/ listen to about 50 books so far. I am so excited to see what I read next but this tag focuses on the highs and lows of the reading year so far. I speak a lot about Geekerlla and Gemina to name a few books!
Here are the questions that I answer below!
- Best book you’ve read so far in 2017.
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017.
- . New release you haven’t read yet, but want to. 4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year 5.Biggest disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
8. Newest fictional crush.
9. Newest favourite character.
10. Book that made you cry.
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
13. Favourite review you’ve written this year. (Booktube version: Favourite video
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Comment below what is your favorite book you read so far in 2017!
Later Book lovers